by Jason Barrett (designer/programmer at Fierce Creative):
When we think of the pace of business, it looks more like fast food than it would a meal with your family. For so long the paradigm has been to get what you need, get out, and be done. As a business that works exclusively with other businesses I'd ask, 'How's that working for you?'
Furthermore, I'd ask, what if there were a company that had more in mind than just a payment of an invoice? What if you did business with a company that had a keen interest in your goals, your dreams, and your ideas?
I'm a traditionalist, a purist of sorts when I think back to meals with my family. It was less about allowance and more about who I was as a person. I can remember a time when my family would turn the TV off, sit at the table, and discuss not only how I was doing, but where I wanted to be. More importantly, who I wanted to be.
At Fierce Creative Agency, deadlines and bottom line definitely have their place, but more than that, we want to know about you. Your business. Your place in the market of free ideas and expression. We believe that there's a dynamic that can still exist, where your ideas come before quotes and estimates.
We are not a unique business as far as what we do. However, we are unique in how we serve. In every project we undertake, whether it be business cards or an entire business branding, at the forefront, we have our clients goals at the beginning and end of everything that we do.
So, do you want fast food or a meal with the family?
No comments:
Post a Comment